BEAUTYCON LONDON 2015

Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently, however I thought I'd share with you my trip to BeautyCon London 2015.

I vlogged the whole day, you can find the video below ∨, or keep reading to see who I met at BeautyCon, what I got up to and what I thought of the event. 


Laura and I started the day by getting the train to Liverpool Street and then got the tube to Olympia. Once we got in we went to the first panel which was 'Behind The Cameras: The Culture Of Creators'. It was really interesting to find out about Youtubers lives and the parts that we don't see. 

We had a walk around and bumped into so many different Youtubers. It was great getting to meet so many different people without having to que, we got to stand there and have a proper chat with them.

   
(here's some of the people we met, if we met you it was so lovely chatting and meeting you)

We looked at some of the makeup stands and had some lunch and then made our way to watch another panel. We had another walk around and then went to the Sprinkle of Glitter Q&A (where unfortunately Louise couldn't make it but Lily & Anna managed to entertain everyone). After that we went and bought a few things from Tarte and then left after a very long but fun day. We were so sad to come home and I'm still really sad because the day went so quickly and I want to do it all over again.

I'd defiantly recommend going next year because its so much fun and we only got a General Admission ticket but still got to meet so many Youtubers.

If you want to see everything that I got up to in more detail then watch the vlog that you can find on my youtube channel 'HelloAmyy' (the video is still above, it hasn't gone anywhere). 

Did you go to BeautyCon and if you did, did you enjoy it? Let me know in the comments.
And to finish off in true old Amy style, I hope you're all having a lovely day :)

Amy ♡



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment